IGNORED

Mayor's Hit List...

blackbeltbill

From what,I am reading and on reflection- it seems that some of the members who still are active on both NY Sites are being targeted for Termination. 

Seems 1 guy has been let go according to the Mayor. And 2 more are soon slated for the Ban Block.

I still contribute.  I uploaded a February  Pheasant Video a few hours back.  One that I will upload here shortly.

Once the Mayor reads this- I will be gone as planned no matter what,I contribute-- only extra soon.

I only post for the good members still over there.  And there are still many- like Hawkingwoodsman. A Man I have shot Clay Pigeons with. I guarantee  he has no idea that that site may just disappear by late May..

I did not know there was a iron clad rule that stated that only 1 NY Site should be visited . 

I have a full day coming up and 5 new Turkey Books to read. A Long Scouting morning  in New Jersey and even though,I don't  have much hair,I always wanted to do a Mullet hairstyle.  I might not have enough hair for that though- lol.

See Y'ALL Later.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

I quit worrying about that place long ago. If anyone over there wants to come over, they are welcome. I had no hard feelings. Beyond that, I really don’t care.

I don’t know that there’s anything productive with perpetuating a “rivalry” that does not and should not exist. They can do their thing, and this place can carry on. This site will continue to grow based on the conduct of its members and merit of its content, and not based on what’s going on at another forum. 

Edited by Splitear

26 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I quit worrying about that place long ago. If anyone over there wants to come over, they are welcome. I had no hard feelings. Beyond that, I really don’t care.

I don’t know that there’s anything productive with perpetuating a “rivalry” that does not and should not exist. They can do their thing, and this place can carry on. This site will continue to grow based on the conduct of its members and merit of its content, and not based on what’s going on at another forum. 

Well said.  

These things never end well for the site doing the culling of its members. It occurs to me that we have two major issues with the Hunting NY site, 1) they are not taking in new members and haven’t for some time and 2) their owner is a no-show and is likely too embarrassed to ever come back after apparently taking members’ money for merchandise he never delivered on. 

Why anyone would show allegiance to a site owned and run like that?  

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

Honestly I think you should close this topic.  Keep that garbage over there. Bill likes controversy whether he will admit it or not.  Let's not worry bout what the old girlfriend is doing, it doesn't help this place at all, and we all moved over for a reason and it wasn't to pack this with us.  Anyone wants to be there that's their business and it isn't necessary to let us all know about it.  We don't need updates about another site on this site. My two cents.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Honestly I think you should close this topic.  Keep that garbage over there. Bill likes controversy whether he will admit it or not.  Let's not worry bout what the old girlfriend is doing, it doesn't help this place at all, and we all moved over for a reason and it wasn't to pack this with us.  Anyone wants to be there that's their business and it isn't necessary to let us all know about it.  We don't need updates about another site on this site. My two cents.  

Couldn’t agree more! Much like old girlfriends they’re better forgotten and trying to keep the old one and a new one is never worth the trouble!

21 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Agreed, nothing productive coming from this.