IGNORED

Let's See Your Biggest Buck From Anywhere Wild

Spysar

Big 9 for my area. Crossbow. 150 dressed. Pretty cool story. November 18th 2020. I was planning on sitting dark to dark, drove down to my in-laws only to realize I left my freaking quiver and bolts at home. I was furious! Drove back home(about a half hour away) grabbed the quiver and headed back down. Now it's well after shooting light and on my way to the stand, there he is with a doe. Got a blurry pic of him about 100 yards away. Tried my best to sneak around them as quietly as possible. Had him at 40 at one point in some really tall weeds and all I could see was the tips of his antlers. The doe and him move on a little so I try to sneak over to my stand. I'm walking along the fence of the solar panel field and a doe walks out in front of me at 25 yards. Feeds for a second next to the fence then walks the same direction I'm heading. I stand frozen for a few minutes and no buck behind her. A minute or two more go by and another doe does the same thing only this one has a big friend 30 yards behind her. She feeds in front of me for second and as soon as she turns away I lift up my crossbow and he walks right into position. 25 yards double lung, went maybe 60 yards before crashing. Stupid mistake turned in to my best buck yet 

20201118_071037.jpg

20201118_080625.jpg

20201125_075847.jpg

20201123_122807.jpg

20201119_135517.jpg

20220915_091609.jpg