IGNORED

Watcha Eatin?

Robhuntandfish

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

White American cheese should be banned (which may be unrelated but still relevant if that's cheddar)

American cheese isn't even cheese. since this site is adults, I assume none of us have had it or kraft singles in 30+ years and should keep it that way. 

24 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

American cheese isn't even cheese. since this site is adults, I assume none of us have had it or kraft singles in 30+ years and should keep it that way. 

A gal I used to date her daughter called cheese that wasn't individually wrapped "rich people cheese".  Lol.

I will have to say deli sliced American can be good though.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

28 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Everything has its purp...Kraft single are perfect for cheesesteaks-melt better than deli sliced. Deli sliced goes on cold cuts.

Found some whole poblanos peppers I froze from my garden today. Stuffed with ground elk, shallots, corn and cream cheese. Topped with cheddar. I usually add shrimp but they escaped me today.

Look of the picture doesn't match the taste. After 18 months I'm out of elk meat. My brother is headed back to CO this year so hopefully he scores again.

20230223_185205.jpg