IGNORED

200 members in less than 2 weeks!

nywaw

Incredible!  Really awesome to see so many come together so quickly!  Lots of great pictures, videos, stories, and discussions!  I know the membership join rate won't keep this pace but we'll keep growing over time as long as we continue sharing as we have been!  I just wanted to thank all of you for making the trek over and contributing so much already! :up: :up: :up:

11 hours ago, nywaw said:

Incredible!  Really awesome to see so many come together so quickly!  Lots of great pictures, videos, stories, and discussions!  I know the membership join rate won't keep this pace but we'll keep growing over time as long as we continue sharing as we have been!  I just wanted to thank all of you for making the trek over and contributing so much already! :up: :up: :up:

And we need to thank you for stepping up and starting this forum.  I know the circumstances were not typical, but you listened and noticed what was happening.  

So a big thanks to you is in order.. The Big Lebowski Thank You GIF

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Maybe someday the mods can do a poll and we could see how many wanted to join HNY but couldn’t or lost a password and couldn’t get back 

Chef, you can start that poll yourself at any time. Just let one of us know if you want some help the first time. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Maybe someday the mods can do a poll and we could see how many wanted to join HNY but couldn’t or lost a password and couldn’t get back 

meh, that site and owner had their chance. I'm happy with just moving on. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12