IGNORED

Official beer thread

Redneck4Life

Hinny Seltzer has arrived........I know it's a beer thread.......but local guy just started selling his new seltzer. Made in Naples NY, and he lives in Albany. And he's a veteran! My wife has celiac so we keep seltzers cold for her. Most of the time the seltzers are too sweet.

These are great! Not to strong of flavor, but worth the drink. Not available at too many beverage centers. I had to use the distribution map on their webpage. Picked mine up at Colonie Bev. Thanks for reading my shameless plug.

PXL_20230220_131628165.MP.jpg

Enjoyed them all. I didn't think bourbon would be drinkable for the wife, so I started with that one. It's ok, obviously not like enjoying the real bourbon. The cranberry and black cherry go down so easy. Those would be tied for first, then blueberry, and bourbon bringing up the rear. I like how they're not super sweet, like some of these other flavored drinks.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:57 AM, Meatball said:

Hinny Seltzer has arrived........I know it's a beer thread.......but local guy just started selling his new seltzer. Made in Naples NY, and he lives in Albany. And he's a veteran! My wife has celiac so we keep seltzers cold for her. Most of the time the seltzers are too sweet.

These are great! Not to strong of flavor, but worth the drink. Not available at too many beverage centers. I had to use the distribution map on their webpage. Picked mine up at Colonie Bev. Thanks for reading my shameless plug.

PXL_20230220_131628165.MP.jpg

Cool flavor combinations.