IGNORED

NY Woods & Water 2023 Youth Turkey Hunting Contest Prizes!

nywaw

image.png.1c8ef7c17cff7f24bc0d480f8550b591.png

The NY turkey season has come to a close, as has our NY Woods & Water 2022 Youth Turkey Hunting Contest!
Unfortunately in our first season of running the contest, we did not have any entries!
Hopefully next year, as the site continues to grow, we'll get more members and more youths involved! :up:

With that said, we have to manage the situation with donated physical prizes and money.   First I want to thank all those who donated for their tremendous generosity, this site is very fortunate to have such a great group of members! :up:

Regarding money donations, @Big Paul and @cynthiafu can you choose one of the following options:

1. Receive a refund, and you can choose whether to donate it in the future.
  2. Roll it over to the next Youth Deer Contest
  3. Roll it over to the next Youth Turkey Contest 

Regarding the physical prizes:

• @The_Real_TCIII, @mowin, and @LET EM GROW please keep your items and you can decide if you'd like to donate them in a future contest down the road! :up:
  • I will contact the anonymous donor and determine how to handle the other physical goods I have in my possession

If anyone has any questions or comments, please let me know!  All details of the donations are listed down below!  Thank you again to all who helped get this contest and this site off the ground, and I have no doubt we will have many successful youth turkey hunts here in the future! :up: :up: :up:

Reference Links:

Contest Donations

Donors:

1. NY Woods & Water
  2. @Big Paul
  3. @cynthiafu

Total Monetary Donations:  $190

Items Donated:

Item:  NWTF hat
Donor:  @The_Real_TCIII

Item:  Turkey call (maybe a pot call or an owl call)
Donor:  @mowin

Item:  Dead Ringer Green Dot Reflex sight, New in box
Donor: @LET EM GROW

download.jpg

Item:  Turkey Beard Board (minus the beards)
Donor:  Anonymous

turkey-beard-board.jpeg.a7807372dd4e2d4c5cb76164c339816b.jpeg

Item:  Primos Hot Hen 2-Pak and Primos Box Call Chalk
Donor:  Anonymous

IMG_3644.jpeg.eaa3807a567171ee829d477c5531fb77.jpeg

I believe at this point all donations have been reserved for future contests as requested by each donor!    Thank you all for helping get our first youth contest off the ground and hopefully next season we can get more involved!  Spread the word and let's help get more kids involved! :up: :up: :up: