IGNORED

Let's start the 2023 "Hitlist"!

WNY Bowhunter

Here's a few from today's card pulls. I recognize the heavy 8pt here, I believe him to be 4.5 with trail cam pics of him in this same spot for the past 3 yrs now. I do not recognize his wide buddy though?

zIMG_0041.thumb.JPG.95f68bb8cd2a55a4dd1687ea2ebf428e.JPG

zIMG_0042.thumb.JPG.49ef8b585c0e67d159770fb2b242fb25.JPG

Here's a buck from another spot. He'll be 5.5 this season. I have 4 yrs of pics of him now and a shed from him at 2.5 and 3.5.  He's not a giant but a cool buck with a cool history. I believe my dad hit and lost this deer during late muzzleloader season back in December '21. We believe he was hit in the brisket/lower area. He showed up last year with a funky side and what appears to be a funky leg too. I was pumped to see that his antler has grown fairly normal this yr. Unbelievable how tough this things are!!!

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

12 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Sweet Baby Jesus. awesome bucks. I got nothing worthwhile yet. Late start, but putting a bunch of cams out on 8/1 in 3N.

The #1 target buck that I'll be after is pretty impressive for a 8pt. A buddy saw him Friday morning and says he's pushing 140 right now with 10" G2s and super mass. Hoping he pops up on cam soon. I've got 4 regular cams and a new cell cam out looking for him now. I walked up on this nice young buck yesterday afternoon while moving cams around there. He that was bedded in some goldenrod...

PXL_20230715_171336252.jpg

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

2 hours ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

The #1 target buck that I'll be after is pretty impressive for a 8pt. A buddy saw him Friday morning and says he's pushing 140 right now with 10" G2s and super mass. Hoping he pops up on cam soon. I've got 4 regular cams and a new cell cam out looking for him now. I walked up on this nice young buck yesterday afternoon while moving cams around there. He that was bedded in some goldenrod...

PXL_20230715_171336252.jpg

Awesome. A true 140” 8pt is special

1 hour ago, corydd7 said:

Took a drive down to the Bashakill today and saw a group of bucks. Picture isn't great but there was one absolute monster. Way past the ears and very tall already. 

Saw a nice buck cross by your house on Friday around 3-3:30pm, coming from tavern, he crossed from your side and up that steep bank about 300’ prior to the intersection you’re at.  Nothing crazy but one of the better I have seen this year.