IGNORED

Freshwater fishings pics from the past!

nywaw

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

McKenzie River in Labrador, Canada on a fly in  fly fishing trip.

P1160464.JPG

P1160520.JPG

P1160465 (2).JPG

P1160553.JPG

P1160561.JPG

P1160632.JPG

P1160789.JPG

P1160657.JPG

i cant "like" this enough.  My dream trip is a place for big brookies.  Gods river is one spot i always wanted to see.  Nothing more beautiful than a brookie and ive caught a lot of them but never one over 14.5".  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

5 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i cant "like" this enough.  My dream trip is a place for big brookies.  Gods river is one spot i always wanted to see.  Nothing more beautiful than a brookie and ive caught a lot of them but never one over 14.5".  

McKenzie River Lodge. Can’t recommend it enough!!  I was the first angler that year to catch their grand slam: brook trout, Atlantic salmon (landlocks), lake trout, northern pike, and whitefish. All native, wild and caught on flies. My PB on brookies that trip was 24 1/2”. I have a fiberglass replica mount of that fish.  All fish returned except 4 pike for a big shoreline lunch. An amazing trip with 7 great friends. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

24 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

McKenzie River Lodge. Can’t recommend it enough!!  I was the first angler that year to catch their grand slam: brook trout, Atlantic salmon (landlocks), lake trout, northern pike, and whitefish. All native, wild and caught on flies. My PB on brookies that trip was 24 1/2”. I have a fiberglass replica mount of that fish.  All fish returned except 4 pike for a big shoreline lunch. An amazing trip with 7 great friends. 

You let Brookies go and ate pike? 

you my friend need your head examined!