Click here to learn about our T-Shirt Redemption Program! ×
IGNORED

This Happened To Me Also.

blackbeltbill

Back 25 years ago when,I was the Wally Big Box Store Shoeman and that Store still had Ladders in each Dept,I was restocking the Super High " Bootwall".

I was at the very Top of the Ladder when Quickly a Orthodox Jewish Woman came race walking down the Aisle pushing a Crib. Complete with a Baby aboard. She was coming straight at me which gave me a Split second to reflect and hold Tight. 

BAM! I very nearly Fell anyway. And the Shoe Dept had the Tallest Ladders. No Apology.  On She went.

The Video below,I just came across brought back this memory. Although this Wallyworld employee  got it much worse then,I did.

Decades in Warehouses and near 8 years at wallyworld.Glad,I am retired. Check out the video below.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

By golly Bill I think that’s a staged event.    

I was hoping you weren’t THAT gullible but I think you got sucked into a phony baloney video.  

Hard to believe because the quality of the acting and positioning of the camera are really good….. 😎

4 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

By golly Bill I think that’s a staged event.    

I was hoping you weren’t THAT gullible but I think you got sucked into a phony baloney video.  

Hard to believe because the quality of the acting and positioning of the camera are really good….. 😎

Possibly.  He got a good jolt to his elbow and Ulna however. 

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.