IGNORED

I Just Joined The HNY BANNED Parade.

blackbeltbill

Yup,I'm Gone. The Axe came down on me. I join 5Seasons and others. Lucky for me that,I deleted 100% of my Pictures some time back and have maybe 30 or so up recently is all.  I deleted the pictures when,I saw other members getting Banned.

I won't lose any Sleep. I probably  helped keep that Site afloat as any videos or Threads that,I deemed I should share with this site- the NJ Sister site of which,I am a member also and huntingny,I would take the time to upload to all 3.

I still think the Mayor/4Seasons will sink that Site and over time all the Guests will be flocking over to this site and if you look- the Guest list is increasing. 

I will definitely miss First Light and about 10 or 12 others. That is why,I continued to post over there.

I won't miss the Mayor and Al.  I guarantee many Long time members on the old site tune in here on a regular  basis and this Thread will be viewed  .

That's it for now.  Don't  worry,I will sleep like a Baby tonight-LOL!

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

1 minute ago, Caveman said:

How does one get banned? And who is the Mayor? I am out of the loop.

Not sure which of my Threads over the past few days got me the Ax.  But,I knew it was coming at some point being on the Mayors Hitlist. That is why,I deleted like 1,000 Pictures including my 8 Turkey Educational  Videos that,I uploaded from my Utube Channel.

The Mayor is 4Seasons. Not a nice guy. He runs the place.

BBB, wear your ban like a badge of courage!  That site can't afford to ban many more and still keep the lights on.  Of course, I'll be a member over there soon and I can replace you then.  Just need my confirmation email is all and then I'm in. 

It's only been about 15 months, but I'm sure it will hit my inbox any day now....................................... 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

5 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

BBB, wear your ban like a badge of courage!  That site can't afford to ban many more and still keep the lights on.  Of course, I'll be a member over there soon and I can replace you then.  Just need my confirmation email is all and then I'm in. 

It's only been about 15 months, but I'm sure it will hit my inbox any day now....................................... 

Thanks. I like your first sentence.  I am not a perfect Man by any means as far as pleasing everyone on any Site. 

I did have 5 Followers there . Joined in 2014.  Nothing lasts forever.  

They are down to 1 Moderator.  Buckmaster pops in once in a Blue Moon.Just FastEddie really.

And Al has been posting up a whirlwind enough for 10 members since last November.  Not the most interesting  Threads either.

Wow, wonder where the sudden axes came from or why.  Wild!

Just an FYI on the guest count you see here versus other sites.  I run a very stringent security front for the site.  No "bad" bots are allowed to visit it, and there is a very short whitelist of allowed countries that can access it (i.e. countries with known bad actors are entirely blocked).  I can guarantee HNY is getting hammered by foreign countries' bots, which have no effective value for a US locale oriented site, however it sure makes them appear busier than they are.  All in all, there are no "fake" or excessive bot oriented guests visiting or viewing here, they are all legitimate the strong majority of the time.  That's not to say some may not find creative ways to circumvent these checks (i.e. the occasional spam we see), but by and large, this site is tuned to be as secure as possible and eliminate the noise and overhead of zero value visitors (i.e. bad bots, malicious actors, etc).

That sucks Bill. I just signed in over there to see if I could see what happened and I see nothing about it. Looks like one of their mods was on your profile page just a little while ago, though.

Your profile page doesn’t say that you’re banned. The screenshot shows activity for you but if I click on your content, there is none. And it says you last visited an hour ago? 
Just curious, we’re you told that you were banned or did they just lock you out with no warning?

IMG_1323.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's the same 4 people responding to threads over there,they should just start a group text instead.

Al/Airdale once aired a Thread about members having over a 2,000 content count. He couldn't  understand why.  Now he is the Mayors Right hand Man and the old Sites most active Poster.

I actually liked FastEddie. Buck hunter when he pops back in every 3 Months or so clears house as a part time Moderator. 

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

That sucks Bill. I just signed in over there to see if I could see what happened and I see nothing about it. Looks like one of their mods was on your profile page just a little while ago, though.

Your profile page doesn’t say that you’re banned. The screenshot shows activity for you but if I click on your content, there is none. And it says you last visited an hour ago? 
Just curious, we’re you told that you were banned or did they just lock you out with no warning?

IMG_1323.jpeg

I never Log out from huntingny. So when,I tried to visit today,I got a Page stating in large Black Letters- You Are Banned with a Black Padlock above .