IGNORED

What we're up against as gun owners.

Skillet

We have weekly safety meetings at work, about topics management feels are relevant to our field.

One of the topics today was "workplace violence"

Long story short, if you own or even like guns, you are to be watched and flagged as suspect. 

I get it that workplace violence is serious, but come on.

The level of brain washing in this country is mind blowing. 

IMG_20231004_072819917_HDR2.thumb.jpg.ee48d3c42cae8e91b04eba3c1aa58f77.jpg

Edited by Skillet

"Who the son sets free, is free indeed"  John 8:36

@Skillet i'd go talk to HR and express that you feel management is creating a discriminatory work environment and you're concerned as a supporter of the 2nd amendment of the united states constitution you'll be treated with prejudice and differently than other employees.

your managed by some ignorant liberals with an agenda or bias. whether they mean to openly and cleverly express it or not who knows.  

Edited by dbHunterNY

Just now, dbHunterNY said:

@Skillet i'd go talk to HR and express that you feel management is creating a discriminatory work environment and you're concerned as a supporter of the 2nd amendment of the united states constitution you'll be treated with prejudice and differently than other employees.

your management by some ignorant liberals with an agenda or bias. whether they mean to openly and cleverly express it or not who knows.  

Honestly, a good position.  They can't retaliate for you reporting your legitimate concern.