IGNORED

Rakuten

2BuckBizCT

I was under the impression everyone used Rakuten for years when making online purchases for free $ back. I’ve been using it since 2018. I was shocked to learn today that some people still don’t know about this?!? Especially during the holidays when they bump up to 10-20% back. 

6 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I was under the impression everyone used Rakuten for years when making online purchases for free $ back. I’ve been using it since 2018. I was shocked to learn today that some people still don’t know about this?!? Especially during the holidays when they bump up to 10-20% back. 

Are you a bot?

5 hours ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Are you a bot?

Try googling it. I guess you are one of the ones missing out. It's been around for years. You click through their website to do online shopping, sometimes in store also. They get a commission I guess but from the buyers perspective you just get a check in the mail 4 times per year.

1 hour ago, nywaw said:

This isn't a scam.  From my understanding it was once Fat Wallet, then bought by eBates, then bought by or renamed to Rakuten.  

Yea, idk the history before rakuten but i started using it late 2018. I get a check 4 times per year. Years ago it used to be a lot more companies and 10-20% was common. Now it's less, but today for cyber monday is a lot of 20%.