IGNORED

RIP Gaston Glock

sbuff

Not kidding. I have nearly 80k through a G19 and 60+k through a G23 and both still original Gen 2. I know they're haters out there but having been around ranges and competitions through the 90's, in over 40 years I haven't seen many other stock firearms with a round counts like that, that are all original.  I have rebuild kits for both and noticed the recoil springs on the originals getting a bit soft but no failures yet. lol A few factory mags gave out thou. lol But I abused both pistols in the through the 90' and early 2000's. Today both get about 2k and year now. lol

13 minutes ago, ChevyZr297 said:

Not kidding. I have nearly 80k through a G19 and 60+k through a G23 and both still original Gen 2. I know they're haters out there but having been around ranges and competitions through the 90's, in over 40 years I haven't seen many other stock firearms with a round counts like that, that are all original.  I have rebuild kits for both and noticed the recoil springs on the originals getting a bit soft but no failures yet. lol A few factory mags gave out thou. lol But I abused both pistols in the through the 90' and early 2000's. Today both get about 2k and year now. lol

Big numbers for sure.   

• nywaw changed the title to RIP Gaston Glock