IGNORED

Winter League Has Begun

The_Real_TCIII

11 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Thanks I’ll have to look into it.  

It is the Oneonta bowmens club. Not sure who to contact but Ron from the bow shop would know.

maybe Facebook would work,I don't do that.

11 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

It is the Oneonta bowmens club. Not sure who to contact but Ron from the bow shop would know.

maybe Facebook would work,I don't do that.

Same I don’t use it either.  I’ll have to call Ron to get details.

i missed shooting 3D the past few years. busy and i've gotten away from trying to be stupidly competitive at target archery. with glasses and other stuff I was inevitably handicapped. I miss it though and maybe some capital region folks can meet up at one. Northeastern Bowhunter Alliance (NEBA) schedule is close to being finished. Not sure about capital land 3D. Different clubs have indoor shoots i think.

if i wasn't on the other side of the state I'd be there with a smile on my face.

18 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i missed shooting 3D the past few years. busy and i've gotten away from trying to be stupidly competitive at target archery. with glasses and other stuff I was inevitably handicapped. I miss it though and maybe some capital region folks can meet up at one. Northeastern Bowhunter Alliance (NEBA) schedule is close to being finished. Not sure about capital land 3D. Different clubs have indoor shoots i think.

if i wasn't on the other side of the state I'd be there with a smile on my face.

Im just unwiling to put the practice time in anymore but I enjoy shooting Sundays and busting chops with my friends 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:10 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im just unwiling to put the practice time in anymore but I enjoy shooting Sundays and busting chops with my friends 

i was having a hard time getting in the practice with a full time job and other life commitments. guys i was shooting with/or against basically dicked around in an archery shop for a job and shot every day. final nail in the coffin was the IBO Worlds moving out of WNY. in west virginia now. shooting with friends is fun. besides i'm a bit off and rusty from the days i carried a 310-311 average. need half X's or more to win even if a turkey is more than 40 +/- 2 yards. nothing wrong with shooting an 8 now for me. That's a dead deer! haha

9 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i was having a hard time getting in the practice with a full time job and other life commitments. guys i was shooting with/or against basically dicked around in an archery shop for a job and shot every day. final nail in the coffin was the IBO Worlds moving out of WNY. in west virginia now. shooting with friends is fun. besides i'm a bit off and rusty from the days i carried a 310-311 average. need half X's or more to win even if a turkey is more than 40 +/- 2 yards. nothing wrong with shooting an 8 now for me. That's a dead deer! haha

That's how I look at 3D when I make it out once a year. Is that a dead deer? If the answer is yup then I'm happy