IGNORED

Crispi retailer in ENY?

Now that my old boots are finally in the bin, I'm thinking about investing in a really good pair of boots.  Crispi is high on the recommended list of several people I know.  Does anyone know of any stores within an hour drive of smallbany that carries Crispi's?  

20 minutes ago, Upstate Nerdneck said:

Now that my old boots are finally in the bin, I'm thinking about investing in a really good pair of boots.  Crispi is high on the recommended list of several people I know.  Does anyone know of any stores within an hour drive of smallbany that carries Crispi's?  

Quick search didn't show any NY retailers.  Seem very popular out west. 

44 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I know it sucks not being able to try them on. I ordered mine from black orvis, I had to exchange twice to get the right boots and it was a very easy process.

Yeah, my feet are picky.  Some brands I need EE, in 11, some brands EE 10.5, others I can get away with 11/11.5 regular.

1 hour ago, Upstate Nerdneck said:

Yeah, my feet are picky.  Some brands I need EE, in 11, some brands EE 10.5, others I can get away with 11/11.5 regular.

Same for me, the “last”, the form they use to make shoes around varies by manufacturer; I can wear anything Vasque and Asolo make; other brands always dont work and some never do even with chasing sizes (Scarpa’s are that way for me)

There just not anywhere close to try lots of boots popular for outwest on east coast in general.There was a great place in Montreal for hiking/backpacking/climbing boots where I shopped a couple times; but they went out of business with the pandemic/covid shutdowns.

The Mountaineer in Keene has about the best selection in NY, but not what you’re looking for. I think your stuck buying and sending back.