IGNORED

When you old and cant walk that far in the woods anymore

Phantom

State Parks and State Forests in my area don't allow Motor Vehicles on State Land. Not enforced however and there are ATVs and Dirtbikes parked behind Mega Mansions  that connect right to the State Land.

No problem  here at age 64 walking in.  I work at it though. ABBEY+ LEXY go a combined 1 mile walk every Morning.  Later right after Lunch,I walk anywhere from 2 to 4 Miles depending on what is going on.

Still very serious  with the Weights. 3 Full Body Workouts a Week. And of course- Boxing and Martial Arts Training each Day.in fact as,I write this at 12.45am,I just got done with a Martial Arts workout.

I see plenty of the same older Men and Women on the Heritage Trail often.  All my Age and into their 70s and 80s. They are putting the miles in on Foot and on the Bike. You have to make it an enjoyable Daily Habit.

I enjoy your diverse Topics Phantom.  Keep them coming.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

6 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

State Parks and State Forests in my area don't allow Motor Vehicles on State Land. Not enforced however and there are ATVs and Dirtbikes parked behind Mega Mansions  that connect right to the State Land.

No problem  here at age 64 walking in.  I work at it though. ABBEY+ LEXY go a combined 1 mile walk every Morning.  Later right after Lunch,I walk anywhere from 2 to 4 Miles depending on what is going on.

Still very serious  with the Weights. 3 Full Body Workouts a Week. And of course- Boxing and Martial Arts Training each Day.in fact as,I write this at 12.45am,I just got done with a Martial Arts workout.

I see plenty of the same older Men and Women on the Heritage Trail often.  All my Age and into their 70s and 80s. They are putting the miles in on Foot and on the Bike. You have to make it an enjoyable Daily Habit.

Since we got Enzo a little over a year ago, t take him on 2 walks of a mile each daily and I have lost a lot of weight and built up endurance.  This replaced my weight training and you remind me I need to get going on that again.  At 64 I am now in better shape than I have been in a long time

18 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Having good anti-aging genes is beneficial, they say, especially when combined with a little exercise. Good for you!