IGNORED

When a plumber builds a stand in the 1980s?

nywaw

Hopefully not near any crackheads or that piping is gone in 24 hrs.  Lol

Saw a guy on a bike the other day as I was going into work at 5:30am and he was carrying two 20 ft sections of piping while pedaling.  :sleep:

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Nice- How old do you think?

I gotta think 1980s honestly, maybe 90s?  I started hunting this WMA in the 2000s and hunting permanent treestands at that point was already done with as it was illegal to put them up and most moved to lock on style or climbing treestands.

Just now, mowin said:

I wouldn't shit...er, sit in that stand. 

How much you wanna bet there is a zinc eye bolt coming through the base of the toilet where the floor bolts go that the bottom ratchet is secured to? :rofl:

Just now, nywaw said:

How much you wanna bet there is a zinc eye bolt coming through the base of the toilet where the floor bolts go that the bottom ratchet is secured to? :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm sure it was put up as a joke, because I can't see anyone trusting the porcelain to hold up. 

1 minute ago, mowin said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm sure it was put up as a joke, because I can't see anyone trusting the porcelain to hold up. 

I thought exactly the same.  Ain't no way someone is really hunting in that!  Then I thought about the dedication to the joke hauling that toilet out there and up into a tree! :rofl:

1 minute ago, nywaw said:

I thought exactly the same.  Ain't no way someone is really hunting in that!  Then I thought about the dedication to the joke hauling that toilet out there and up into a tree! :rofl:

Luckily I don't see any ladder or tree steps, otherwise some idiot would ask his buddy to take a pic of him sitting on it, until 911 needed to be called.