Jump to content
IGNORED

Peeing In A Gatorade Bottle?


Lawdwaz

Recommended Posts

I see bottles of piss tossed everywhere these days on the side of the road.  Is it a TicTac challenge or something?

Who is doing this and WHY? (I know, small bladder)

And are these people doing this while driving?  :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I see bottles of piss tossed everywhere these days on the side of the road.  Is it a TicTac challenge or something?

Who is doing this and WHY? (I know, small bladder)

And are these people doing this while driving?  :)

 

 

After downing that 24oz'er, I gotta go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Who would toss a half full Gatorade bottle that they put ice tea in?

If their piss looks like ice tea it's time to see the doctor ...and a drinking fountain. People are just dirtbags these days ,I see garabge thrown out car windows in the middle of the street ,mighty taco has a sign not to dump ashtrays in the drive thru line,you know enough people are emptying their ash trays If they have to put up a sign.

Edited by Jeremy K
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, phade said:

Those thruway stop closures making life difficult lol.

What a disaster those new versions are. 

I went into one yesterday with a kid who really had to pee.  You'd expect to be able to walk straight in from the parking lot, right?  Nope... a curb and a snow fence, had to walk around it.  It seems like the new ones are designed to be inconvenient.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JohnPlav said:

I went into one yesterday with a kid who really had to pee.  You'd expect to be able to walk straight in from the parking lot, right?  Nope... a curb and a snow fence, had to walk around it.  It seems like the new ones are designed to be inconvenient.  

That whole debacle is frustrating. The project, the cost overrun, the selection of the companies to build them and run them. Down to the design. Disaster.

Traveling with a camper to the Midwest each year we get a really good amount of time at various stops. These NY ones will be/are the newest…and still the worst. That’s saying something. A few in Ohio have RV hookups for power and water, for dirt cheap. The facilities are clean and serviceable with vendors. 

Edited by phade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, phade said:

That whole debacle is frustrating. The project, the cost overrun, the selection of the companies to build them and run them. Down to the design. Disaster.

Traveling with a camper to the Midwest each year we get a really good amount of time at various stops. These NY ones will be/are the newest…and still the worst. That’s saying something. A few in Ohio have RV hookups for power and water, for dirt cheap. The facilities are clean and serviceable with vendors. 

I’m always impressed with Ohio’s rest stops, clean, simple, serve exactly the purpose they need to serve.

NY, you have to cross Normandy just to find a parking spot and hope you don’t get hit. Then you’re ambushed by Amish selling produce at the door. When you finally make it inside you have to weave your way through the Chick Fil A and Starbucks lines just to get to the restroom, which are usually filthy. You get to wash your hands next to a guy taking a bath in the sink next to you. If you opt for the “family restroom” you get to wait in line with your kids for 10 minutes, and when you finally get in, someone starts pounding on the door for the entirety of your visit. 
Want a snack or lunch? I hope you have 45 minutes to kill waiting in line for a $13 chicken sandwich (granted it’s not a Sunday). Your only other option is pringles and a coke from the convenience store.

Enjoy, and remember “I ❤️NY”!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I’m always impressed with Ohio’s rest stops, clean, simple, serve exactly the purpose they need to serve.

NY, you have to cross Normandy just to find a parking spot and hope you don’t get hit. Then you’re ambushed by Amish selling produce at the door. When you finally make it inside you have to weave your way through the Chick Fil A and Starbucks lines just to get to the restroom, which are usually filthy. You get to wash your hands next to a guy taking a bath in the sink next to you. If you opt for the “family restroom” you get to wait in line with your kids for 10 minutes, and when you finally get in, someone starts pounding on the door for the entirety of your visit. 
Want a snack or lunch? I hope you have 45 minutes to kill waiting in line for a $13 chicken sandwich (granted it’s not a Sunday). Your only other option is pringles and a coke from the convenience store.

Enjoy, and remember “I ❤️NY”!

It really is that big of a difference. NY is such a crazy place. The ones in Indiana are similar to Ohio. Totally useful and designed, and reasonable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, phade said:

It really is that big of a difference. NY is such a crazy place. The ones in Indiana are similar to Ohio. Totally useful and designed, and reasonable.

Then you get to my home state of Illinois, and every rest stop is closed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I see bottles of piss tossed everywhere these days on the side of the road.  Is it a TicTac challenge or something?

Who is doing this and WHY? (I know, small bladder)

And are these people doing this while driving?  :)

 

 

Old news its the way of the road  :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...