IGNORED

Anyone else here chasing coyotes in Sterling forest?

ChevyZr297

I'll tell ya, nothing like an open field and thermal for hunting them. Sterling has always been a challenge and this year is no different. I like a challenge. Plenty of signs of them but after hours and miles of night hiking I'm coming up short this year. lol I like a challenge but I'm wondering if others are having the same experience. They're educated for sure. Teasing me way off in the distance from the other side of the park lol I'm going to switch it up. I'll come up with a plan.

8 hours ago, ChevyZr297 said:

I'll tell ya, nothing like an open field and thermal for hunting them. Sterling has always been a challenge and this year is no different. I like a challenge. Plenty of signs of them but after hours and miles of night hiking I'm coming up short this year. lol I like a challenge but I'm wondering if others are having the same experience. They're educated for sure. Teasing me way off in the distance from the other side of the park lol I'm going to switch it up. I'll come up with a plan.

I usually  don't  give out specific  locations as in Turkey Hunting. -- But for Coyotes- sure. PM later.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.