IGNORED

Free

DirtTime

I recently won this trap in a contest. Its a brand new #10 trap. I won't use it and the guy I offered it to didn't want it as he's getting out of trapping. So if anyone here wants it and is willing to come and get it it's yours. I'm in the southern Albany area.

IMG_20240206_0909043272.thumb.jpg.8a993eb3f47b14af1bc4c84670f1c62f.jpg

I don't feed the trolls.

I'll take it. My partner is a big time trapper. NYS certified Nuisance trapping, and also predators here on the farm. I may be joining him in the business after I retire.

I will also take the loader, if ya still have it, for our agreed upon price since we will meet up!! PM me for time and place please.

5 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Kind of an odd prize for a contest; ONE trap?!?!

Hopefully it finds a good home.   😎

Part of the challenge was making primitive traps. One missions was making traps. Make a trap win a trap.

3 hours ago, grampy said:

I'll take it. My partner is a big time trapper. NYS certified Nuisance trapping, and also predators here on the farm. I may be joining him in the business after I retire.

I will also take the loader, if ya still have it, for our agreed upon price since we will meet up!! PM me for time and place please.

PM inbound.

I don't feed the trolls.

Funny somewhat related story here……many moons ago (I’d guess I was 10-12 years old so 50years?) I was lusting to be a trapper and was  turned loose in Woolworth’s while my mom shopped in another section of the store.    Bam, right to Sporting Goods.   

I grabbed a small Conibear and set it…..damn thing had a hair trigger and somehow that razor sharp pointed trip trigger got plunged deep into the web of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger.    

I grimaced in pain and blood leaked out of me!  I went over to the camping section, ripped a couple Band Aids from a first aid kit on the shelf and doctored myself up quickly before I had to meet back up with mom.    

A little embellishment to emphasize the wonders of my youth never hurt.   😂

Edited by Lawdwaz