IGNORED

WNY drama

gjs4

2 hours ago, mowin said:

Shouldn't that have deserved a no knock warrant.... 

they're good people with kids!

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

Ignorance of the law and all that ….

My plan last year in Tenn, was if I shot a buck on the last day, I’d pack the body full,of ice and drive it home . I had no idea of the whole brain matter thing , and Tenn has no tags . Could have been interesting I guess .

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

My plan last year in Tenn, was if I shot a buck on the last day, I’d pack the body full,of ice and drive it home . I had no idea of the whole brain matter thing , and Tenn has no tags . Could have been interesting I guess .

Living on the border both ways NY/CT I’ve know about this for years. Even the NY euro guys won’t take a CT buck and vice versa. So I have 2 euro guys now- one in each state 

Edited by 2BuckBizCT

14 hours ago, Nomad said:

I think the lacey act gets more guys, both unintential guys like you and real actual pieces of shit and poachers and because it's federal it carries a nice stick compared to weaker state game laws. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

2 hours ago, Belo said:

I think the lacey act gets more guys, both unintential guys like you and real actual pieces of shit and poachers and because it's federal it carries a nice stick compared to weaker state game laws. 

That, along with this new phenomenon of people posting their crimes online is a very effective law-enforcement tool!

27 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That, along with this new phenomenon of people posting their crimes online is a very effective law-enforcement tool!

It's boggling how often this happens. 

Let's post evidence of the crime I committed on social media. What could go wrong?