IGNORED

Ground Level Early Greenup Already.

All the Low Level Vines are already Greening up down here in Orange County.  Man- It is early!! I remember  most Springs driving out to Pike County Pennsylvania in late April for the Spring Turkey Opener and the Leaves on the Trees were just unfurling. 

I See some of the Trees are just budding out now. I have a feeling that by May 1st- most of the Trees in my area will be at least 50% Leafed out or more.

Thankfully,I start on Monday/ April 22nd in New Jersey. 

20240316_083659.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

6 hours ago, mowin said:

Seeing the same thing in my area.  Plants are in for a rude awakening in my area next week. Lows in the low to mid 20's. 

Same here.  Flowers are coming up now and with this cold they aren’t going to like it. 

15 hours ago, Nomad said:

Bad year for apple growers and other farmers .

it'll be 2 years in a row that we get crushed. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

I have to mow parts of the lawn here soon. But I'm not seeing a ton of green up in the woods yet. The again, we've have nasty winds here a lot the past few weeks so maybe the new buds are being blown off the bushes an dtrees?

I don't feed trolls.

17 minutes ago, mowin said:

14° this morning.  Plants are not liking this. 

my apples might be ok they were just green tip. I think my peaches are f'd again :(

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

my apples might be ok they were just green tip. I think my peaches are f'd again :(

Client of mine lost all his peach trees the past two years. They got some black fungus and he couldn't save them.  Have you had or heard of this? He's hesitant on replacing them. I don't know what variety they were, I think they were about 8 years old.