IGNORED

New pup

She is a 2yr old Great Dane/bull mastiff.  We had our name in to get a different one that was surrendered but missed out.  However, the SPCA called us tonight and said she had 2 more Danes that were going to be surrendered because the owner had a stroke and couldn’t have them anymore.

Wasnt sure if we wanted another Dane because last year we picked up a Dane pup who got a severe bone disease leading him to be paralyzed and in extreme pain.  We had to put him down at only 6months old. 

Picking her up in 2 weeks when I have a week off from work .  In-laws may take the mom to the one we are getting .

IMG_2389.jpeg

7 hours ago, mowin said:

Congrats. 

My sister had 3 danes over the yrs.  Two were great dogs, one was a mean SOB. 

We got brother and sister as our first 2 and the female got mean so we had to give her up with the kids around.  Her brother was the gentlest dog I’ve ever owned, the pup we had was a lot like him also. 

23 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

We got brother and sister as our first 2 and the female got mean so we had to give her up with the kids around.  Her brother was the gentlest dog I’ve ever owned, the pup we had was a lot like him also. 

Resembles my sister and me, but my parents kept her anyway!