Jump to content
IGNORED

Are They Serious?


Recommended Posts

So, I can't carry a pistol, have to have a permit if I buy an AR15 or other semi-auto rifle and some shotguns, can't buy a box of ammo without permission from the NYSP, but undocumented immigrants can carry a ^%$#@!~ pistol with no permit or background check?

I realize this ruling was for Chicago, but...........

 I'd have to wonder seeing this is a federal ruling that if now all of us can go out and buy and carry a handgun.

 

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/illegal-migrants-can-carry-guns-in-chicago/

Edited by DirtTime

I don't feed trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's some NYS liberal/Hochul logic.  Friend owns a restaurant that serves alcohol and has a "business" pistol carry permit.  Went to get an upgrade to "full carry" and was told he would no longer be able to carry in HIS restaurant because it serves alcohol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm still curios to see how this plays out. GOA, The NRA, and all those other gun rights advocate corps need to strike while the irons hot. The door was blown wide open to repeal a lot of gun laws but my guess is they will all drop the ball and not seize a perfect opportunity.

 

There's a bunch of articles talking about their interpretation, so here's mine:

If someone who doesn't even have papers to be here can buy a pistol, ammo, and carry said pistol with no background checks or even paperwork, then so the hell can I as a born here citizen. I have a right to protect myself and my wife as a citizen then someone who is not.

Edited by DirtTime

I don't feed trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DirtTime said:

So, I can't carry a pistol, have to have a permit if I buy an AR15 or other semi-auto rifle and some shotguns, can't buy a box of ammo without permission from the NYSP, but undocumented immigrants can carry a ^%$#@!~ pistol with no permit or background check?

I realize this ruling was for Chicago, but...........

 I'd have to wonder seeing this is a federal ruling that if now all of us can go out and buy and carry a handgun.

 

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/illegal-migrants-can-carry-guns-in-chicago/

Makes perfect sense..

Gun violence has to increase substantially to fit the narrative of total confiscation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Makes perfect sense..

Gun violence has to increase substantially to fit the narrative of total confiscation. 

There's never going to be full on confiscation, we all know that. There's to many of us who aren't going to hand over our guns. There won't be any crap about boats that sunk, or hurricanes/tornadoes took them all. There's going to be a full on civil war to defend our freedoms. The freedoms this country was founded on that the left seem to forget. America was founded by refugees fleeing the very tyranny we are now being subjected too. But, there's no place for us to go anymore. It's stand and fight or kneel.

I don't feed trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DirtTime said:

There's never going to be full on confiscation, we all know that. There's to many of us who aren't going to hand over our guns. There won't be any crap about boats that sunk, or hurricanes/tornadoes took them all. There's going to be a full on civil war to defend our freedoms. The freedoms this country was founded on that the left seem to forget. America was founded by refugees fleeing the very tyranny we are now being subjected too. But, there's no place for us to go anymore. It's stand and fight or kneel.

I agree with you, but the left wants confiscation, regardless of the outcome.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mowin said:

Makes perfect sense..

Gun violence has to increase substantially to fit the narrative of total confiscation. 

Not to derail the topic, but this thought reminded me of a video I saw the other day. Policy makers doing things to create events to change dynamics to fit their agendas. Mods feel free to move this to a different thread if you need to. 

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1770030227390914624?s=20

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bolt Action said:

Not to derail the topic, but this thought reminded me of a video I saw the other day. Policy makers doing things to create events to change dynamics to fit their agendas. Mods feel free to move this to a different thread if you need to. 

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1770030227390914624?s=20

Lot of that video seems like it's happening now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mowin said:

Lot of that video seems like it's happening now. 

It sure as hell is, and this ruling proves that in spades.

 

Made a few calls and no-one can answer if this pertains to everyone, just that guy, or just non-documented immigrants. As I said, this was a federal ruling on carrying handguns and buying ammo, and more or less reinstating the second amendment with no infringements. So if it's like Bruen then it supersedes local and state laws. It also just did away with the CCIA and the SAFE ACT here in NY. Constitutional buy and carry!

I don't feed trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Don_C said:

So now they are arming hundreds of thousands of 20-30 year old men that have invaded the US?  Hmmm.

Yeah, in a nutshell..But are we allowed the same rights? 

I don't feed trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...