IGNORED

Fear the US Navy

dbHunterNY

Since deleted image of US Naval Commander Cameron Yaste, Captain of the USS John S McCain guided missile destroyer, firing a rifle with a backwards scope and the lens cap still attached. Can't make this shit up. How does this happen? Even if some grunt put it together and handed it to him, he should've figured things out. World had a laugh. At least he didn't crash his destroyer, killing sailors, like other past Commanders.

BB1lBcX3.jpg

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Plus forward grip is generally much more forward and most would have the stock seated a bit deeper . Perhaps it was one of those circle the errors picture ?

Clearly not a “what good looks like” picture. Moron! 

That’s the beauty of the M4/AR!  Despite holding it awkwardly and not being able to see anything… he still probably had fun.  But obviously yes, very dumb to let that image go public. 

Edited by JohnPlav

25 minutes ago, Larry said:

Holly shit is that scope on backwards and the caps are closed. I hope that's just a joke. But I'm sure it's not. Too much DEI training and not enough Navy training Sir 

Turrets are in their correct orientation unless there are three.  Lol

Edited by Lawdwaz

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Turrets are in their correct orientation unless there are three.  Lol

Looks like and LPVO scope, so there should be three.

Was the original picture posted on April 1st? I suppose if you are out to see for long enough one might set that rifle up all wacky like that out of boredom?

I don't feed trolls.

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Old picture that I think was debunked, however having spent 9 years in the marine corps it’s completely possible for a high ranking officer or enlisted to be that stupid!

HooRah ... thank you for your service ( Seabee here !)

Judging by the brass in the air, it’s looking like he’s making up in volume, what he’s loosing in accuracy.  Probably close range, calm water, big target, and he’s walking in the splashes .  

Edited by Wolc123

On 4/14/2024 at 7:36 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Can anyone verify the validity of that picture?  

It darn near looks like Mitch Romopla………

On 4/15/2024 at 7:09 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

Old picture that I think was debunked, however having spent 9 years in the marine corps it’s completely possible for a high ranking officer or enlisted to be that stupid!

i don't know if it was an old picture or not but USNAVY official twitter/x/whatever it's called page posted it about a week ago. you can be sure certain media outlets are reporting on it with the current commander in chief but all fodder is recent.

On 4/14/2024 at 1:29 PM, Nomad said:

Plus forward grip is generally much more forward and most would have the stock seated a bit deeper . Perhaps it was one of those circle the errors picture ?

i noticed that too but didn't feel the need to nit pick. i mean if i was i'd have more of an issue running a single point sling when all you're doing to going up and down ladders, climbing to board ships, or on steep ass stairs. if you're not all geared up (kitted up if you're tacticool) then you bound to get swing check to the balls before you get to anyone of those obstacles anyway i'd think. picture is real. why the navy official twitter page would post that for first week in April/April fools i wouldn't understand and didn't see anything suggesting it was deliberate.