IGNORED

Teachings Of William Fairbairn.

blackbeltbill

I’d say Otto Skorzeny was the most dangerous man in the European theater because, as a fervent Nazi, he’d kill innocent women and children without batting an eye.  Men are expendable, but women and children are not.  

That said, in a fight to the death, my money would be on Fairbairn for two reason: First, since Jesus Christ has always had the final say how all living creatures check out, my guess is he’d have allowed Fairbairn to win the death match.
Second, Fairbairn seemed considerably smarter, and was well versed in those “sneaky” Asian tactics, both of which would likely offset Skorzeny’s advantages in youth and strength.  

Edited by Wolc123

3 hours ago, Wolc123 said:

I’d say Otto Skorzeny was the most dangerous man in the European theater because, as a fervent Nazi, he’d kill innocent women and children without batting an eye.  Men are expendable, but women and children are not.  

That said, in a fight to the death, my money would be on Fairbairn for two reason: First, since Jesus Christ has always had the final say how all living creatures check out, my guess is he’d have allowed Fairbairn to win the death match.
Second, Fairbairn seemed considerably smarter, and was well versed in those “sneaky” Asian tactics, both of which would likely offset Skorzeny’s advantages in youth and strength.  

The Fighting Techniques, Knife work of Fairbairn's Defendu,I have added to my own set of Skills that,I have practiced almost Daily since 1982. 

I would be happy to take you on as a Student Wolc.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.