IGNORED

This weather…

phade

I totally blew it this year. Bought a new sled and actually received it on time in late October. Only made it up north to ride three times and never left my property with it here at home. I have a busy week this week and will be gone the whole week after that so I threw some stabilizer additives in the tank today and rode around my property to get that worked in. It was a toss up as to whether I bought a new ranger or a snowmobile this past year......... I f'd up for sure!

4 hours ago, E J said:

I totally blew it this year. Bought a new sled and actually received it on time in late October. Only made it up north to ride three times and never left my property with it here at home. I have a busy week this week and will be gone the whole week after that so I threw some stabilizer additives in the tank today and rode around my property to get that worked in. It was a toss up as to whether I bought a new ranger or a snowmobile this past year......... I f'd up for sure!

That sucks..........

45 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Dare I say it when all hope has been lost for my favorite day of the school year......SNOW DAY COMING?!?

I was hoping to get thru February without a snow day for the first time in about as long as I can remember.  But looking like one is probable on the last day of Feb.. 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

59 minutes ago, grampy said:

6" to 8" here. 12"+ up at the farm. And........another 'BIG' storm coming for Friday??? Just when I was thinking about getting the boat ready..............ol' man winter comes knockin.

The Friday one looks more widespread. We’re scheduled for 5-8 Friday and another inch Saturday. That puts a damper in trying to find some sheds lol.