IGNORED

Tractors and Implements!

nywaw

• nywaw pinned this topic

My Kubota L3000.  Geared all the way.  I bought it for my business and have a 3pt chipper, homemade carry-all, brush-hog, tiller, box scraper and york rake.   The brush-hog and chipper have helped pay for the tractor.  Also use it to plow my driveway.  

KIMG0106.jpeg

Edited by Stubborn1vt
added photo

4 hours ago, Stubborn1vt said:

My Kubota L3000.  Geared all the way.  I bought it for my business and have a 3pt chipper, homemade carry-all, brush-hog, tiller, box scraper and york rake.   The brush-hog and chipper have helped pay for the tractor.  Also use it to plow my driveway.  

KIMG0106.jpeg

What chipper you running and how do you like it?

My most used implements are my land plane (gravel driveway), grapple (tree/brush cleanup), and snowplow (just got it last year and saves my butt)!  Been thinking about a chipper for awhile, as I'd love to just shred all the brush I clear and toss it right back into the woods or even make some trails with the chips.

4 hours ago, nywaw said:

What chipper you running and how do you like it?

My most used implements are my land plane (gravel driveway), grapple (tree/brush cleanup), and snowplow (just got it last year and saves my butt)!  Been thinking about a chipper for awhile, as I'd love to just shred all the brush I clear and toss it right back into the woods or even make some trails with the chips.

Mine is a Woodland Mills out of Ontario. Like it alot. Especially the self contained hydraulic pump. No hoses. Just hook up 3 pt hitch and PTO. Mine is a 6", but they make a 4" & 8" too. Simple machine. Had it 4 years. All I've done to it is flip/change blades and adjust the shear bar.  Prices have gone up, but I believe you can get one for under 4K delivered. There was a wait list this summer. No idea how supply is now.