IGNORED

Lol ticks just waking up

cynthiafu

I just read a column  about ticks . And scientists  said the ticks are now waking up and searching to mate . Do they not talk to people that are out in the woods all year long .? Like us hunters ? Are they stupid I see ticks all winter long . They don't sleep or hibernate.  Crazy 

1 minute ago, cynthiafu said:

I just read a column  about ticks . And scientists  said the ticks are now waking up and searching to mate . Do they not talk to people that are out in the woods all year long .? Like us hunters ? Are they stupid I see ticks all winter long . They don't sleep or hibernate.  Crazy 

Especially the past two yrs with mild winters.  

I wonder if they are referring to areas that actually had some extended freeze and snow. I know I don't see ticks during really cold yrs. 

12 minutes ago, mowin said:

Especially the past two yrs with mild winters.  

I wonder if they are referring to areas that actually had some extended freeze and snow. I know I don't see ticks during really cold yrs. 

I wonder where. We hardly get the snow like we did when I was a wee little one 

No, most scientists don't go outdoors. Just like weather forecasters hardly ever look out the window before saying the sun is shining in the middle of a downpour.

I don't feed trolls.

I agree with Cynthia. Seen ticks most all winter here. Cut my grass last night after work, and as I was finishing up, had one of the little bastids crawling on my arm. Gonna be another bad year for ticks.

1 hour ago, grampy said:

I agree with Cynthia. Seen ticks most all winter here. Cut my grass last night after work, and as I was finishing up, had one of the little bastids crawling on my arm. Gonna be another bad year for ticks.

I have to.

They were bad this winter because it was so mild.  Don't know what article @cynthiafu read, but maybe these "scientists" were from a state that actuality had a cold winter.  Our ticks were wareing Bermuda shorts and 90 SPF sunscreen.