IGNORED

Handy little attachment for clearing brush.

The one thing I notice on yours that I like for ripping up a little of the top layer is that row of downward facing teeth.  Good idea.  I usually have to angle mine down but have to work slow as it puts pressure on the lip of the buck.

52 minutes ago, nywaw said:

The one thing I notice on yours that I like for ripping up a little of the top layer is that row of downward facing teeth.  Good idea.  I usually have to angle mine down but have to work slow as it puts pressure on the lip of the buck.

I like the downward teeth, but I think the top forward facing teeth don't grab the smaller stuff because the lower set keeps it off the ground a little too far. I do tip the bucket so both teeth are making contact and back drag. Seems to work well. 

1 hour ago, nywaw said:

They're awesome, make short work of small trees and brush! :up:

This was mine when I bought my tractor, doesn't look as shiny and new anymore but it's a workhorse! :)

image.png.a8760ad8abd28000e2c074da2ccf9ce1.png

I have that same one on my bucket.  Noice tool to use for clearing brush or evening out soil. 

they look handy. bucket definitely rides over brush if you've ever used one while clearing. we've never had one on the farm. i'd be good getting under and lifting out multifora rose bushes and maybe buckthorn if small enough.

3 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

they look handy. bucket definitely rides over brush if you've ever used one while clearing. we've never had one on the farm. i'd be good getting under and lifting out multifora rose bushes and maybe buckthorn if small enough.

I've used it to rip out up to 3"  diameter brush and root balls.  Some of the stuff was over 8' tall.  Definitely a time saver over hand clearing.