IGNORED

Corn hole!

Redneck4Life

12 hours ago, Redneck4Life said:

Different bag materials. They have a fast and slow sides called slick and sticky. They have alot of different brands out there. I just read up did my homework watching youtube videos. Plus talking to friends. There are cheap bags and there are really expensive bags. So bags are bulky for blockers or pushers. Mine I like alittle floppy instead of bulkier. It also depends on how you play fast or slow. Ive figured out that some bags need breaking in and some are great shooters right out of box. Breaking in consists of hot water bath then conditioning then rinse spin cycle in washer without agitator. Plus low heat in dryer for 60 min. Its very competitive and people will do whatever to get one up on someone. They have alot of different companies out there I went through amazon. They have alot of good bags on there and are priced reasonably. 

Why doesnt the corn pop??

I enjoy playing it when I can, I typically do pretty good at it, until i start to get buzzed. I need a beer can in my left hand for balance with my form and follow through. lol. for real. No beer can in my left hand and I tend to do worse lol 

Only get to play a couple times a year though. Even though i have 2 sets of bags and boards I made for my self lol 

Just now, LET EM GROW said:

I enjoy playing it when I can, I typically do pretty good at it, until i start to get buzzed. I need a beer can in my left hand for balance with my form and follow through. lol. for real. No beer can in my left hand and I tend to do worse lol 

Only get to play a couple times a year though. Even though i have 2 sets of bags and boards I made for my self lol 

Pro tip - you know its time to stop playing when you throw the beer can and try to drink the bag. 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson