Jump to content
IGNORED

Biz is Back


2BuckBizCT

Recommended Posts

Just now, 2BuckBizCT said:

@nywaw how do I upload an avatar without it being blurry? I tried PC and iphone. Separately, is there tapatalk for iphone?

No Tapatalk, it was removed.  See https://www.nywoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/140-feature-removal-tapatalk-removed-effective-11122022

Hmm not sure on the avatar, can you upload it so I can take a look?  Maybe attach the original image here as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome back Biz.  Congrats on the bucks!  Taking after Larry?  I don't care about football much, but I imagine you're here to crow about the Chiefs.  The Sox?  Not so much...  Sucks about the bears.  Seems like they could use some shooting.  Looks like you had a heck of a season.  Congrats to your old man as well.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stubborn1vt said:

Welcome back Biz.  Congrats on the bucks!  Taking after Larry?  I don't care about football much, but I imagine you're here to crow about the Chiefs.  The Sox?  Not so much...  Sucks about the bears.  Seems like they could use some shooting.  Looks like you had a heck of a season.  Congrats to your old man as well.  

I'm michigan football fan too, so that TCU game hurt. Go Chiefs, should beat the Jags hopefully. and Yea, Story is out so Sox are screwed again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nywaw said:

No Tapatalk, it was removed.  See https://www.nywoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/140-feature-removal-tapatalk-removed-effective-11122022

Hmm not sure on the avatar, can you upload it so I can take a look?  Maybe attach the original image here as well?

It uploads clear, but then once you go to crop it....it gets weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

It uploads clear, but then once you go to crop it....it gets weird.

I wonder if it's something with the cropping.  Can you add it here or send in PM and I'll try to set your profile pic and see what's going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

 

Kansas-City-Chiefs-logo.png

Oh now I understand what's happening!  I coded the site to completely blur that image, as it should be!  Can't have any KC fans here!  Come on man! :rofl:

Kidding, let me check it out and see what's going on!

P.S.  Kelce almost carried me to my fantasy championship!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, nywaw said:

Oh now I understand what's happening!  I coded the site to completely blur that image, as it should be!  Can't have any KC fans here!  Come on man! :rofl:

Kidding, let me check it out and see what's going on!

P.S.  Kelce almost carried me to my fantasy championship!

haha sent a PM too. But the Chiefs is fine for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...