IGNORED

Movie to see!

Robhuntandfish

We outdoorsmen and women need to see this movie!  It could happen to you .  lol 

Went to the cinema this weekend to see the "M3gan" movie (which was pretty good) and there was a trailer for this! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We outdoorsman and women need to see this movie!  It could happen to you .  lol 

Went to see the movies this weekend to see the "M3gan" movie (which was pretty good) and there was a trailer for this! 

Well.... Um... No.

Haha, I saw this a while back. It might be entertaining as a "I'm doing other things, so I'll stream it in the background". I saw that it was based on a true story, not nearly as wild as the movie though.

How was M3gan? I never gave it a 2nd thought until I saw some review that were pretty good. I figured it was just another slasher movie, kind of an updated "Childs Play".

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/01/arts/cocaine-bear-true-story.html

24 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Haha, I saw this a while back. It might be entertaining as a "I'm doing other things, so I'll stream it in the background". I saw that it was based on a true story, not nearly as wild as the movie though.

How was M3gan? I never gave it a 2nd thought until I saw some review that were pretty good. I figured it was just another slasher movie, kind of an updated "Childs Play".

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/01/arts/cocaine-bear-true-story.html

M3gan was pretty good actually.  Silly at times but not bad.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

43 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Um no.....its based on a true story. It's almost a documentary.....

Yeah sure, like The Revenant where Leonardo DiCaprio appears to be raped by a grizzly.  As far as cocaine bear, they just should have given him a hit with fentanyl and it would be a short story instead of a movie.

34 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

@Robhuntandfish you're one guy on this forum that I never questioned his mental stability....... Until now.

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Well, that's 2 minutes and 20 seconds of my life I'll never get back! :rofl: 

4 hours ago, mowin said:

Well.... Um... No.

Cmon you guys are no fun at all......Out of all the movies out in the last two years whats looked better than this?  Avatar....blah.  Never made it thru the first one. I will give you Maverick but that was prob too exciting for you too! lol.  I say the 4 of us have a GTG for this and I will buy the popcorn.  

14 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Cmon you guys are no fun at all......Out of all the movies out in the last two years whats looked better than this?  Avatar....blah.  Never made it thru the first one. I will give you Maverick but that was prob too exciting for you too! lol.  I say the 4 of us have a GTG for this and I will buy the popcorn.  

I'd do that..  we need someone to make fun of :tooth: