IGNORED

Poachers

Anyone see this? While I take everything I read in the news with a grain of salt, this seems pretty solid. And this is a slap on the wrist for these two compared to the unethical behavior they displayed. This is disgusting and this is what gives hunters bad names. Yes, he has the audacity to say nobody cares more about animals than hunters. Clearly he doesn't. I don't care about the ethical kill or not. This is me venting.

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/nypost.com/2023/01/18/celeb-bowhunters-fined-133k-for-worst-ever-poaching-ring/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16741258263498&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2023%2F01%2F18%2Fceleb-bowhunters-fined-133k-for-worst-ever-poaching-ring%2F

Palma non sine pulvere 

Slap on the wrist.  I'm sure they are formulating a response removing the blame from them and placing it on someone else. 

I hope their YouTube channel gets chopped and they end up loosing everything, but that's unlikely. 

God bless those of you that think $133,000 is a slap on the wrist.  Their brand just took a major hit, and however they made their money, it is likely drying up quickly.  Add that they will both need to travel to Nebraska to put in 40 hours each of community service and have their names easily Google searched taking everyone to this poaching conviction.  But how about the owner of the outfitter that brought all of these illegal poachers to the state to do this?  I hope NE closes that operation down for good.  Every time I see another wanna be "pro staffer" all over social media, I wonder how often poaching is involved....  

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

31 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

God bless those of you that think $133,000 is a slap on the wrist.  Their brand just took a major hit, and however they made their money, it is likely drying up quickly.  Add that they will both need to travel to Nebraska to put in 40 hours each of community service and have their names easily Google searched taking everyone to this poaching conviction.  But how about the owner of the outfitter that brought all of these illegal poachers to the state to do this?  I hope NE closes that operation down for good.  Every time I see another wanna be "pro staffer" all over social media, I wonder how often poaching is involved....  

I'm not sure $133k is going to break them.  No clue how community service works, because I've never been in this situation.  Can they put in a 40h week and be done? Or does the state hand out 10 hrs here and there over several months? 

Poaching...It's become so prevalent in hunting and fishing today, that when someone does everything legally, and wins a fishing tournament or shoots a record animal, they are automatically suspected of poaching.

Edited by mowin

2 minutes ago, mowin said:

I'm not sure $133k is going to break them.  No clue how community service works, because I've never been in this situation.  Can they put in a 40h week and be done? Or does the state hand out 10 hrs here and there over several months? 

In this case I would hope they hand out 1/2 hour time slots only, every other week 

Palma non sine pulvere 

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

He did 30 months, thats not nothin! I agree about the $133k, thats absolutely a lot of money to them. I dont think theyre printing money with a couple archery gimmicks and a supplement pyramid scheme

Poaching-- Baiting Turkeys + Deer where it is illegal.  Both S@#! Bigtime.

Think of all the Prime Private areas they being Famous with countless contacts and they still had to drop down to the bottom of the barrel.

This is right up there with Liverking Lying to his 1/4 Million Subscribers. 

Fine should be Triple.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

There's a lot of money in the supplement business. My guess is that they are easily grossing seven figures. Plus all the hunting views which add up. I believe the guy burned a 60K truck for the likes.

It will have an affect on the bottom line - people are lighting up their IG page - but they have a lot of fanboys and defenders. 

Edited by left field

5 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Poaching-- Baiting Turkeys + Deer where it is illegal.  Both S@#! Bigtime.

Think of all the Prime Private areas they being Famous with countless contacts and they still had to drop down to the bottom of the barrel.

This is right up there with Liverking Lying to his 1/4 Million Subscribers. 

Fine should be Triple.

Anyone who didn't  think liver king was on gear is a dummy lol.