IGNORED

Whatever Happened To.......

blackbeltbill

This Thread is pretty Hot on the NJ Sister Site.

So- Whatever happened To ( from the " old" Site)-- Alloutdoors,MayTom,Letinmfly-Sits in Trees,Growalot,Al Bundy,Curmudgeon, Mike Rossi, Mr.VJP, and Ryan3m. 

That's  10 right there. People move on of course for different  reasons. Loss of interest being probably #1-(burmjohn)..

Sits In Trees always had very interesting  content as,I well remember. 

Mike Rossi- an extremely  intelligent  Man had great Threads on Doves. But only Doves. He may find this New Site down the road a bit.

I know there is a Letinmfly on the oldgobbler site. Could be the same guy. 

MayTom gifted me with a Beautiful  Beard Board and,I mailed him 2 of my 3 Turkey Books. 

Alot more from the old site. I have a feeling come June- many will be swooping on over here.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

Chris(Growalot) Stepped away several times and wandered back. She doesn't live to far from me, and would probably join this page vs the old one. There were a select few there that had issues with her for whatever reasons. I offered to reach out to her as we talked a bit on the outskirts of the page. But she mentioned less screen time after she left the last page. I do believe i have her email saved somewhere. Lots of knowledge in her head and a woman who wasn't afraid of much lol. 

19 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Chris(Growalot) Stepped away several times and wandered back. She doesn't live to far from me, and would probably join this page vs the old one. There were a select few there that had issues with her for whatever reasons. I offered to reach out to her as we talked a bit on the outskirts of the page. But she mentioned less screen time after she left the last page. I do believe i have her email saved somewhere. Lots of knowledge in her head and a woman who wasn't afraid of much lol. 

She was great.  Would like to see her here.  I remember the thread that caused her to step away.  It definitely wasn't handled correctly.  

46 minutes ago, nywaw said:

Al Bundy?!?!  We gotta get him back!

Al Bundy Omg GIF

married with children GIF by hero0fwar

Al Bundy was the first username,I tried after realizing  that using my real full name was not a good idea.

Al Bundy was taken- so,I tried Odysseus.for awhile. Patti did not like that one. So,I tried - old  man river.   Then blackbeltbill.  It was a keeper. 

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

17 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Ever since Aboa played golf with us (and suffered through Jerkman's play and dress) he was a changed man!

and @Marion was also in attendance for the last sightings of JDubs, Martin, and Al Bundy. I'm sensing a trend.

WE ARE DUE FOR A SENY GTG!

Edited by 2BuckBizCT