IGNORED

Welcome new Site Moderator grampy!

nywaw

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Way to make an old guy blush! :wub:  

Glad to help out here, though I'm still just a member like everyone else. Looking forward to seeing this place grow. I've made some friends for life over at the other place. And never met a member that I didn't like! Will continue that here too! 

As for the farm????.............there are no deer on it sadly. :wink:

Get together at grampy's? I am in...

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

And when a 4th is needed, Rob should be at the top of the list!

Well Shucks thanks. But I am too busy actually hunting and fishing!  Lol.  But I will tow the company line and keep on mission statement to be in the woods and water as much as possible. 

Plus I think they have 3 solid picks 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

Just now, Rusty said:

You have to check out our annual woodcutting parties.   Each year a member that needs trees dropped, bucked, split, or stacked hosts the party.  We cook game over a fire pit while consuming adult beverages.   There’s lots of shooting involved too.   It’s a blast and one of our best get-togethers every year.   

Agree, these are awesome, I really enjoy going to them.  Lot of work done those days, big firepit, lots of eating and drinking, and usually some ax throwing or shooting of bows/guns mixed in!   Great times!