IGNORED

New Forums Added!

nywaw

So did some shuffling, and also added some forums that were requested.  I can re-organize/rename these if anyone has better recommendations :up:

Added/Moved:

• New York Hunting >> Bowhunting
  • New York Hunting >> Optics
  • New York Hunting >> Butchering (formerly Reviews >> Butcher Reviews)
  • New York Hunting >> Guides and Outfitters (formerly Reviews >> Guide and Outfitter Reviews)
  • Taxidermy >> Taxidermy Discussion
  • Taxidermy >> Taxidermist Reviews (formerly Reviews >> Taxidermists)

11 hours ago, nywaw said:

So did some shuffling, and also added some forums that were requested.  I can re-organize/rename these if anyone has better recommendations :up:

Added/Moved:

• New York Hunting >> Bowhunting
  • New York Hunting >> Optics
  • New York Hunting >> Butchering (formerly Reviews >> Butcher Reviews)
  • New York Hunting >> Guides and Outfitters (formerly Reviews >> Guide and Outfitter Reviews)
  • Taxidermy >> Taxidermy Discussion
  • Taxidermy >> Taxidermist Reviews (formerly Reviews >> Taxidermists)

I think we need to change “NY Recreation” to be more encompassing and move “optics” there as well. But today was a brutally long day and I’m brain dead. Got no good idea for name change yet. Let me sleep on it. 

And for the record, I was in Dutchess County along Ten Mile River in the Dover Plains area all day. My firm has some restoration projects in the area. 

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board

8 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I think we need to change “NY Recreation” to be more encompassing and move “optics” there as well. But today was a brutally long day and I’m brain dead. Got no good idea for name change yet. Let me sleep on it. 

And for the record, I was in Dutchess County along Ten Mile River in the Dover Plains area all day. My firm has some restoration projects in the area. 

Hobbies ? 

21 hours ago, nywaw said:

Added Community >> Kitchen >> Wild Game Recipes

we should be careful with too many subs. just my .02. In my opinion you'll get a lot of people asking for subs but we have nowhere near the membership to justify such specific stuff. There really is no harm in leaving kitchen alone and allowing everyone to post smoking, butchering, recipes etc all in there. It's not like it'll be confusing or so much that people get lost. again just my .02.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

16 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

How about expanding on chef's idea..

Hobbies and other interests.