IGNORED

MLB 2023

2BuckBizCT

https://www.mlb.com/news/joshua-richie-palacios-share-mlb-field-for-first-time?partnerId=zh-20230824-1012155-MLB-1-A&qid=100000051&utm_id=zh-20230824-1012155-MLB-1-A&bt_ee=up8fV%2FoPBXvWYyOOFVtEarB5qQzK9GMt0C%2F%2F1otLsT1XTKmJkXbEoccXPUwjzzE9&bt_ts=1692904582130

These brothers are the nephews of a co worker of mine Ray Palacios , but prior to becoming a firefighter Ray bounced around the minors .  Eventually making the big show playing for Kansans City for three years  appearing in about 100 MLB games . Growing up in Brooklyn he dreamed of being a ball player or fireman , pretty cool to check both those boxes .

He was also a fine addition to the dept team . Lol 

On 8/27/2023 at 10:19 AM, hvny said:

Phillies fan here.  Just started watching  games or listening to them on the radio the last few weeks.  Looking forward to a playoff run. 

17C5DBE7-DE5D-4A45-AC88-20E823E8CDD0.jpeg

Trea finally turning it around.  He's had a rough season and finally started getting hot!

Mauricio being called up by the Mets, snagged him in my fantasy league.  Looks like he'll be at 3B and maybe some 2B.  I need a big week this week and next to snag the 6th spot in my league for playoffs.  My guys have been batting terrible the last 2-3 weeks (sub .200).

3 hours ago, sbuff said:

Texas is spiraling down hill big time, Houston just swept us .  Mad Max and Verlander went head to head last night for the first time . 

with the Urias news, Dodgers might not get past Braves. Seems almost inevitable that we are getting Braves/Astros WS