IGNORED

Bionic’s Maine + SXS Trail Life

Bionic

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

I did not bring it with us.  Tracks are on the future list of additions though.

What do the tracks go for......7500 to 10,000?

I saw a guy running the roads here a couple weeks ago in the blizzard and it looked like it'd be a blast. 

Just now, Lawdwaz said:

What do the tracks go for......7500 to 10,000?

I saw a guy running the roads here a couple weeks ago in the blizzard and it looked like it'd be a blast. 

I have not priced them in awhile.  I believe $5k give or take a grand.  They have different track patterns too, etc.  

25 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Maine is on the list as a possible summer vacation for the family in August. Cabin on a lake...maybe near the coast. Someone recommended Sebago Lake but that seems too big and possibly overly "commercial." 
Any recommendations appreciated 

Thats about 150 or so miles south. Not sure how nice the area is.

29 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Maine is on the list as a possible summer vacation for the family in August. Cabin on a lake...maybe near the coast. Someone recommended Sebago Lake but that seems too big and possibly overly "commercial." 
Any recommendations appreciated 

Many years ago we spent a week on Androscoggin Lake, just north of Lewiston.  Very very nice cabin and lake, we had a blast fishing, swimming etc.   lots of bass if I remember correctly.   I have no idea who we rented from, it was a new cabin then.    Beautiful area and not too far from New Hampshire border
Years later we spent a few days in Bar Harbour, a whole different vacation. Also very enjoyable.  We have friends that camped in Acadia National Park last summer and enjoyed that too.

northern Maine was the best hunting trip for me so far. just had a different feel to it and people were great. looks like a great time and with UTVs as much as they are you're getting great use out of it. that access "road" riding is probably easier on it than finding every mud pit around anyway. dust sucks when you're going where someone else went but still.