IGNORED

Handgun forum

Rob-c

1 hour ago, Rob-c said:

I know a bunch of us has and hunts with handguns so how about a sub forum in the Guns and ammo . 

I'm hoping too.  GF and I finally got around to submitting our applications in March. Her references all answered there phone the 1st time and she got hers before Sept 1st.. Mine did not and is sitting in limbo on the Judges desk until they figure crap out..

2 hours ago, nywaw said:

Added a Handguns forum under Guns and Ammo for now.  Does it make sense to add a Handgun Hunting forum as well?  Or only have a Handgun Hunting forum instead like the Muzzleloading forum?

In NY crossbows fall under Muzzleloaders. It was the only way they could get it approved. It ain't like NJ where its considered a bow. Don't know if that helps in what you are looking to do

Edited by Bucndoe

2 hours ago, nywaw said:

Added a Handguns forum under Guns and Ammo for now.  Does it make sense to add a Handgun Hunting forum as well?  Or only have a Handgun Hunting forum instead like the Muzzleloading forum?

I would say just a handgun form would suffice. That way we can post about our hunts, carry guns ,  loads etc.