IGNORED

Not a GTG

I thought I saw someone wave as they went by….. sorry I missed you Crappyice.  

Just got home and want to send a big thank you to Biz. He loaded me up with a great selection of CT beer and some deer sticks.  The beer I stashed in my car (all for me), the deer sticks I brought into my BIL house and they were gone in 15 minutes flat.  Luckily, I reserved two for myself.  They were delicious and just the right amount of spice level.    Looking forward to an official GTG down there on the next trip.  

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office 

22 minutes ago, Otto said:

I try not to let overly intrusive technology infiltrate my personal life.  #1 reason I will never have an iPhone.  (although I know my Droid tracks my every move and sends me a monthly report of my timeline)

I meant Crappy and I was just kidding. Regarding phones, I used to be droid guy and anti-apple. but then with work i had to carry 2 phones or give in and just use iphone so that's what i do now.

7 hours ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

I meant Crappy and I was just kidding. Regarding phones, I used to be droid guy and anti-apple. but then with work i had to carry 2 phones or give in and just use iphone so that's what i do now.

I knew that…. I tried to make a joke. Fell flat.

I love my iPad and Apple stock!