IGNORED

Watcha Eatin?

Robhuntandfish

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It was let rise on the counter for 2 hrs then put in the fridge overnight for 10 hrs.  

I would like to get a more pocketed bread so thinking of I let it rise and not handle it before putting in the oven might get a better result.   

But really it's just playing around cause it came out tasty for sure.  

She actually preheats the Dutch oven. Then drops in a few ice cubes then the bread goes in on parchment paper 

19 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

why is bread making such a fad right now? my instagram feed is riddled with girls posting starters and sour dough breads

everyone finally realized the blackstone is just a large frying pan.   

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

31 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

why is bread making such a fad right now? my instagram feed is riddled with girls posting starters and sour dough breads

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

everyone finally realized the blackstone is just a large frying pan.   

I feel attacked.  I guess I won’t share my plans for the upcoming Shanksgiving celebration :P

A66A15DA-FCAA-4C45-94E7-5579E6B21BE3.jpeg

1 hour ago, JohnPlav said:

I feel attacked.  I guess I won’t share my plans for the upcoming Shanksgiving celebration :P

A66A15DA-FCAA-4C45-94E7-5579E6B21BE3.jpeg

My guess is Biz's issues with girls on Instagram and their sourdough has little to do with bread.  Lol

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

14 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

Home late from NRA precision bullseye pistol match. Put some venison and bear heart Carne Asada together in the crockpot for tacos tomorrow at the office. First time doing it this way. Beef stock added after pic. Hope it turns out well. Report tomorrow.

20240304_223351.jpg

not photos. crockpot sat in the breakroom and got hit multiple times before lunch. then i had to follow a couple co-workers into the breakroom at 11:45ish to make sure I got some. it went fast. no complaints but some noted that it wasn't your typical texture for steak.

18 hours ago, JohnPlav said:

Funny that Dutch oven bread came up.  My wife made a few loaves tonight.  Looking forward to chicken salad sandwich tomorrow. 

DEBC26A8-7AEC-4FAD-B88A-FA7580972C35.jpeg

02E6BDB9-C0CF-4075-AC36-82A4A4983FE6.jpeg

ADEDC685-5D71-4A1E-B4BF-ACB61FC9F0AB.jpeg

THATS the inside I want! Too bad I am back to not eating...wet wading season in my speedo is fast approaching-proven method to keep the crowds away on the West Branch