IGNORED

I want to be a sponsor and have my banner in the header/footer of the site!

nywaw

Alright, so you're a contributing member (i.e. you post and engage others here) and you own or work for a business and want to share it with other members?  Members helping members you say?  Excellent! 

Send me a 728x90 banner and I'll add you to the rotation for FREE!  Yes you read that right, for FREE!  And as long as you continue to be part of the site and help it grow, it will continue to be FREE!  The best part is, there's none of this "you need to be a paying sponsor to post XYZ" nonsense!  The motto here is members helping members, and as long as you aren't spamming, then it is perfectly acceptable to post a business or product you've used, can recommend, and may otherwise serve another member well! :up:

Now I will say there is more latitude for contributing members' banners (i.e. it doesn't have to be hunting/fishing/outdoors related), as you are helping build the site and we want to help you build your business too!  On the same token, not all sponsors will want to join the site and post (maybe they're readers or maybe they're just a business and want their name out there) and we'll weigh out what's best for the site and the members (i.e. if an ad is suitable, whether charging a fee for it is suitable, etc).  But when it comes to contributing members, I really want to see you guys benefit and I know how hard it is for small businesses, so hopefully listing a banner here for you guys will help in some small way!

FWIW on the NJ site, we have banners for taxidermists, archery shops, tire service shops, machinery rentals, mortgage companies, realtors, etc that are member owned or member worked.  We also list hunting/fishing/trapping organizations, hunting clubs, etc.  Just a small way to get their names out there and help them grow too! :up:

Example of a 728x90 banner

93EAF193-EF5B-40D3-B44D-A79AFBB5789F.jpeg

1 hour ago, mowin said:

Wow, I it's that's great you're offering that.  

I'm hoping to retire in 2-3 yrs, so I don't want anymore clients, lol.  Getting tuff to complete everything every week with the clients I have. Not getting any younger doesn't help. 

I am not near retirement yet but don't need any more work either. I am already terrible at returning calls. It is pretty easy to keep a one horse masonry operation busy...

3 hours ago, mowin said:

Wow, I it's that's great you're offering that.  

I'm hoping to retire in 2-3 yrs, so I don't want anymore clients, lol.  Getting tuff to complete everything every week with the clients I have. Not getting any younger doesn't help. 

plus having to walk to work up hill both ways in leather moccasins right?

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12