IGNORED

Can I have multiple accounts?

nywaw

Just a friendly reminder, per the site's Rules & Guidelines, you cannot have multiple accounts for purposes of deception. Any additional account will be banned.  Repeat offenses will result in a permanent ban. 

13. Alternate/Secondary accounts for the purpose of deception are NOT permitted! The alternate/secondary account will be banned and the original user may also be banned.

There are exceptions for personal vs business vs organization accounts, but please contact myself or other mods to discuss first.  

Thanks all!

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

How often can people change their usernames? That's a more minor annoyance but an annoyance  none the less 

We don't really have a policy around this but if someone wants to change theirs we can accommodate it.  Perhaps for the sake of all other members a notice topic gets posted if it's a member over a certain post count to reduce confusion.  

15 minutes ago, nywaw said:

We don't really have a policy around this but if someone wants to change theirs we can accommodate it.  Perhaps for the sake of all other members a notice topic gets posted if it's a member over a certain post count to reduce confusion.  

I can’t think of a handful in all our years on the NJ site. Usually they wanted to go back to a name they’ve used elsewhere. It’s not a big ask of the users from what I recall.   

"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Anonymous 

https://www.troutscapes.com

https://nativefishcoalition.org/national-board