IGNORED

Big thanks to TC III

Nomad

So in Roch I have friends that are plumbers , electricians, roofers, window and siding guys, car mechanics, flooring guys and on and on but where our daughter is in Buffalo I don’t have any contacts . Samantha  needed plumbing work on the house she bought and TC said his cousin is a plumber….  We’ve all heard that before !  Well in this case it’s an understatement, he has his master plumbing lic and today he knocked its out of the park !

Great job and a reasonable rate big thanks to TC and cousin Al .

9 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Cool, I love Al. Shared deer camp with him 4 years even though he doesn’t hunt. Great guy to be around, minus the fact he drinks white wine!

He even ordered wine at the Brew Haus!  Lol.  But yes def a good guy and funny.  

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

1 hour ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

Cool, I love Al. Shared deer camp with him 4 years even though he doesn’t hunt. Great guy to be around, minus the fact he drinks white wine!

One of my all time top ten nights of fun was with AL and TC at some country concert at the ski resort. He and TC are a riot to hang out with. Then I the night you and I closed down tje town of Depew was another OK night ,I think.

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

One of my all time top ten nights of fun was with AL and TC at some country concert at the ski resort. He and TC are a riot to hang out with. Then I the night you and I closed down tje town of Depew was another OK night ,I think.

These clowns?

c8c7202d-da22-4354-b017-1a3b63ab3574.jpeg