IGNORED

Saratoga Fair

9 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

Should've posted something prior but I'm sure whomever planned on going to the fair did. That's a wrap though. It started Tuesday and today was the last day. New conservation bldg is great. Gave away some free stuff including a free trail cam.

20230723_170755.jpg

Wish I knew you were there. I was there Saturday helping out in the 4-H shooting booth. I really would have liked to meet you!!

7 hours ago, grampy said:

Wish I knew you were there. I was there Saturday helping out in the 4-H shooting booth. I really would have liked to meet you!!

my life around this time of year is pure chaos! lol it's organized though I guess. Funny I get tunnel vision with my to-do list, but if I had my daughter I would've had no choice but to make time and take her there to shoot. Good man Dave for volunteering, even though we all know you're the kind of person that doesn't have to be asked twice.

9 hours ago, Splitear said:

It was a good fair, we had some really good days. 

I wish I knew how many volunteer hours we have into the building. All of the paneling in there came out of our 4-H Training Center woods and was milled, planed and mounted by volunteers and staff. We’re awfully proud of it. 

Saturday seemed to have the most traffic. The new conservation bldg is great so thank you Leland. 4-H Shooting sports booths looked like they were getting a lot of traffic whenever I walked by. I'll have to pick my head up and coordinate when I'm there better next year.