IGNORED

Coming Up- Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz

blackbeltbill

15 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Worst,I have ever seen Diaz.  

He's not a boxer or known for his stand up ,not sure why everyone expected him to shine in a boxing match. At any point in that fight if you would have told nate it was mma rules he would have ended that fight in less then 60 seconds.

On 7/31/2023 at 3:30 PM, ATbuckhunter said:

This will go the distance and likely be a v  for jake paul. Nate diaz's idea of a strategy is to block punches with his face. Hes incredibly tough but relies on his cardio, toughness and bjj. I don't believe those will help him in this fight. Id prefer Diaz to win, but ill be surprised if he does

Looks like Jeremy and I called it. He was never really good at boxing, just was super tough (and stupid). Jakes team is incredibly good at picking people who had success in MMA and are perceived to be good, but are well past their prime. They were good enough that in their prime, they would probably beat Jake in a boxing match but really can't now. He's actually a decent boxer who is in his prime and is cherry picking his fights. Don't like Jake, but I have to respect his hustle. 

2 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Looks like Jeremy and I called it. He was never really good at boxing, just was super tough (and stupid). Jakes team is incredibly good at picking people who had success in MMA and are perceived to be good, but are well past their prime. They were good enough that in their prime, they would probably beat Jake in a boxing match but really can't now. He's actually a decent boxer who is in his prime and is cherry picking his fights. Don't like Jake, but I have to respect his hustle. 

Looks like Jake is out for the big Bucks and  picking easy fights.

Nate's  1st mistake was in moving up to 185lbs. He should have stayed firm in having the fight at 170lbs - but he needs the big bucks too.

Jake Paul is a Target.. He just has not met anyone who hits hard enough to throw him off his game.  And his team will not let that happen.

Rocky Marciano  who never weighed more then 186 would knock this guy out and end his career.  

I guess Mike Tyson gets the next call from the Jake Paul Team. Perhaps not-lol.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

3 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Looks like Jake is out for the big Bucks and  picking easy fights.

Nate's  1st mistake was in moving up to 185lbs. He should have stayed firm in having the fight at 170lbs - but he needs the big bucks too.

Jake Paul is a Target.. He just has not met anyone who hits hard enough to throw him off his game.  And his team will not let that happen.

Rocky Marciano  who never weighed more then 186 would knock this guy out and end his career.  

I guess Mike Tyson gets the next call from the Jake Paul Team. Perhaps not-lol.

Jake claims he'll run it back in an mma fight for 10 million.  

12 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

He's not old or a bum .

38 years old and hadn’t fought since 2022. He looked washed up at the weigh in and there for a check only. 

8 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

And me. I was spot on. They pick names and guys willing to take a loss for $. Great business model. 

7 minutes ago, 2BuckBizCT said:

38 years old and hadn’t fought since 2022. He looked washed up at the weigh in and there for a check only. 

And me. I was spot on. They pick names and guys willing to take a loss for $. Great business model. 

He fights at 155 ,he didn't have to cut weight at all . You don't know what washed up is. 

44 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

He fights at 155 ,he didn't have to cut weight at all . You don't know what washed up is. 

I didn’t say he cut weight. I said he looked washed up at the weigh in. He was there for the paycheck only. Last big win was 2016

Edited by 2BuckBizCT