IGNORED

Hi everyone - catch up post

Steuben Jerry

Haven’t been on lately but saw @ZAG mentioned me. Been doing well, just haven’t been on much so I’ll have to improve that! 

We took a trip to South Carolina in early summer to visit our younger daughter in their new place. Certainly seems like free American there. Was kind of scouting for a potential place to move to eventually.

We took a few other trips, Ohio (Indycar race), Poconos, and Ocean City, MD just last week to get our annual beach fix.

Got bit by the R/C airplane bug and bought a trainer plane - fun toy but I’m still a cautious beginner.

Finishing up a new box blind for our murder field. Pic attached are before steel roof panels and paint which I’m just doing this week if it ever dries up. Was a last minute decision to build it but now I feel like I’m running late. It’s a rifle stand so I still have a little time.

Attached some pics from an August card pull. We’ve got some interesting ones walking around this year.

How ‘bout those Bills, I still have a stomach ache from watching that stinker of a MNF game.

My part time gig is just enough hours per week to keep my brain in shape but I’ve got about 100 hrs of training in since April, working to earn a NYS certification. Running for re-election this year.

Hope everyone is doing well! 

IMG_7019.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg

IMG_7530.jpeg

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7486.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_0977.jpeg

Edited by Steuben Jerry

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Haven’t been on lately but saw @ZAG mentioned me. Been doing well, just haven’t been on much so I’ll have to improve that! 

We took a trip to South Carolina in early summer to visit our younger daughter in their new place. Certainly seems like free American there. Was kind of scouting for a potential place to move to eventually.

We took a few other trips, Ohio (Indycar race), Poconos, and Ocean City, MD just last week to get our annual beach fix.

Got bit by the R/C airplane bug and bought a trainer plane - fun toy but I’m still a cautious beginner.

Finishing up a new box blind for our murder field. Pic attached are before steel roof panels and paint which I’m just doing this week if it ever dries up. Was a last minute decision to build it but now I feel like I’m running late. It’s a rifle stand so I still have a little time.

Attached some pics from an August card pull. We’ve got some interesting ones walking around this year.

How ‘bout those Bills, I still have a stomach ache from watching that stinker of a MNF game.

My part time gig is just enough hours per week to keep my brain in shape but I’ve got about 100 hrs of training in since April, working to earn a NYS certification. Running for re-election this year.

Hope everyone is doing well! 

IMG_7019.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg

IMG_7530.jpeg

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7486.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_0977.jpeg

Always enjoyed following ya. Glad all is well!

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, jERRY  !!

I have not been on much lately myself, but ubfortunately  not due to fun stuff..  I have had some health problems, spent a week in the hospital, etc..  Doing better now, though...My sister is renting a place on Keuka for a month and I have my boat there and plan to do some fishing...

15 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I have not been on much lately myself, but ubfortunately  not due to fun stuff..  I have had some health problems, spent a week in the hospital, etc..  Doing better now, though...My sister is renting a place on Keuka for a month and I have my boat there and plan to do some fishing...

Hope you get better Dan. Miss your humor!!

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Get em Dan. Glad to hear your doing better.   Hopefully a day on the water and a big bucket of panfish get you feeling even better 

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson