IGNORED

Black Friday Deals!

nywaw

A must have. Lol.  I searched hunting black Friday deals and got this.  

LED Flashlight Gloves Gifts for Men Dad Husband,Christmas Gifts Stocking Stuffers Cool Gadget Tools for Men Women,Unique Men Gifts for Birthday,Fathers Day,Valentine'S Day,New Year's,Christmas Gifts https://a.co/d/h3eoqQr

"it's pointless for humans to paint scenes of nature when they can go outside and stand in it"- Ron Swanson

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, NYRturkeycall said:

Just know that these aren’t the same old WGI cams of old. They are now owned by GSM and they’re rebadged low end Stealth /Wildview / Muddy cams now. I know some people really like the older WGI cams but they’re completely new internals now.

8 hours ago, phade said:

Just know that these aren’t the same old WGI cams of old. They are now owned by GSM and they’re rebadged low end Stealth /Wildview / Muddy cams now. I know some people really like the older WGI cams but they’re completely new internals now.

people liked the WGI cams? I won one on the old site and it didn't make it a season. no black flash and total junk in my book. 

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

52 minutes ago, Belo said:

people liked the WGI cams? I won one on the old site and it didn't make it a season. no black flash and total junk in my book. 

The current ones are a downgrade from the one you’re talking about. For context.

16 hours ago, phade said:

The current ones are a downgrade from the one you’re talking about. For context.

a downgrade from junk? wow. I googled GSM and was surprised at the amount of brands they own. I've never had any issue with muddy, big game or hawk products and few others have been good to me. I have a few ameristep blinds too but absolutely infuriating that they don't sell replacement screens. Once you blow a hole through them, you're done. Good luck getting their customer support to answer an email.

https://www.gsmoutdoors.com/our-brands/

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Luke 6:31 and Matthew 7:12

Just now, Belo said:

a downgrade from junk? wow. I googled GSM and was surprised at the amount of brands they own. I've never had any issue with muddy, big game or hawk products and few others have been good to me. I have a few ameristep blinds too but absolutely infuriating that they don't sell replacement screens. Once you blow a hole through them, you're done. Good luck getting their customer support to answer an email.

https://www.gsmoutdoors.com/our-brands/

GSM CS doesn't answer email or phone calls.  Their CS is the worst I've ever had to deal with.  I'm going on two years to hear back from them on a stealth cam issue. Multiple emails, phone calls with messages left. All calm, non threatening just looking for technical support.  Nothing...