Jump to content
IGNORED

Rhino blind $65


JohnPlav

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JohnPlav said:

This thing is pretty sweet once I figured out how to set it up.  Unfortunately it’s in the playroom, so It’s probably not mine anymore. 

C0CB0577-EADE-4EC9-994A-B4A1E214B3A4.jpeg

C6D133EB-FB24-492C-AF5D-340C49899604.jpeg

Wait until you try to take it down.

I don't feed the trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Wait until you try to take it down.

Last year I about lost it trying to take mine down.  Keep watching videos and was highly agitated.  0° didn't help. 

Reminds me I need to take mine down today before the snow storm hits tomorrow.

I'm getting aggravated already....

Edited by mowin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Rhino blinds have the poles that come out of the pockets which is a terrible design,  I have another manufacturer where the poles are attached in the pockets and set up take down is a breeze.   I’m thinking of gluing the poles into the pockets with gorilla glue or silicone.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mowin said:

Last year I about lost it trying to take mine down.  Keep watching videos and was highly agitated.  0° didn't help. 

Reminds me I need to take mine down today before the snow storm hits tomorrow.

I'm getting aggravated already....

Yeah, folding those things up is like purposely hitting your thumb with a hammer. 

I don't feed the trolls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Otto said:

The Rhino blinds have the poles that come out of the pockets which is a terrible design,  I have another manufacturer where the poles are attached in the pockets and set up take down is a breeze.   I’m thinking of gluing the poles into the pockets with gorilla glue or silicone.  

 

I don't think mine come out of the pockets... I'll find out shortly.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Otto said:

The Rhino blinds have the poles that come out of the pockets which is a terrible design,  I have another manufacturer where the poles are attached in the pockets and set up take down is a breeze.   I’m thinking of gluing the poles into the pockets with gorilla glue or silicone.  

 

Just got mine out of the woods. You are correct, the poles are in pockets. However, pockets are deep, and it would be difficult to get the pole out. It's definitely not going to fall out on it's own, setup or folded. 

Edited by mowin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mowin said:

Just got mine out of the woods. You are correct, the poles are in pockets. However, pockets are deep, and it would be difficult to get the pole out. It's definitely not going to fall out on it's own, setup or folded. 

All will be well until the center of the pole structure comes loose from the fabric on the blind.  That's when trouble starts.  

Mine is a couple of years old and I do like the blind, it just needs some redneck TLC to get it to where I don't swear setting it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Otto said:

All will be well until the center of the pole structure comes loose from the fabric on the blind.  That's when trouble starts.  

Mine is a couple of years old and I do like the blind, it just needs some redneck TLC to get it to where I don't swear setting it up. 

I was rather impressed with myself this morning.  Thing folded up on the first try. Not a single swear word uttered. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...